Fully functional without limitations and FREE from ads, can be used without Internet connection.
Easy and quick tracking event: Clock In & Clock Out to report time and save routes in your job, projects, tasks.
Hours tracking integrated with Apple Calendar and Maps has billing and charts functions.
• Hours tracking and time tracking: Clock In & Clock Out to report your time and routes.
• Track your time worked and calculate your job timing.
• Business Partners management (CRM) with integration in events calendar.
• Multi language support: English, Spanish, Italian (change language at run time)
• Apple Maps integration.
• Save locations on the map.
• Save your routes automatically creating events with related expenses.
• Manage expenses of event.
• Charts: bar chart and pie chart for Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Year reports for Business Partner, Project, Task, Customer.
• View for Daily and Weekly events.
• Report creation in Excel (xlsx) and in CSV (txt) via mail or through iTunes sharing.
• Manage projects and activities.
• Manage: add, delete, edit Apple calendars.
• Manage: add, delete, edit Apple events.
• Synchronizes calendars and events between Hours (events done) and native Calendar (events scheduled).
• Hours keeper, time tracker, clock in, clock out, task, gps, excel, map, job, timesheet, gantt.
• Billing, chart, work, organizer, agenda.
• Dropbox cloud storage integration.
• Synch with ERP back-end system.
Try Hours Keeper today and get your hands on it with sample data pre-loaded.
Organize your activities with report creation in Excel format, charts generation, expenses management, automatic route-tracing, mileage and full integration with Apple Calendar.
Hours Keeper provides you with a full work time management, can be used offline without Internet connection as a standalone app.
The user guide it’s available inside the app.
Warning: Trace route can increase battery usage and continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.