Customers can create tickets in order to report issues, require assistance etc. by supplying further information such as the serial number of the machine involved and attachments.
The firm mainstains relations with customers by sharing state changes in the ticket and providing the information required.
List of all the customer’s machines with access to documents related to the machine, such as the spare parts catalogue, maintenance manuals, manuals for electrical schemes, technical specifications, catalogs, datasheet, videos…
Selecting a machine gives access to the Bill of Materials and allows to surf through its levels.
Interactive surfing is available by selecting a specific elements from the part-number list or by choosing a position inside the 2D drawing or by selecting the assembly in the 3D model.
The 3D file exploits a format optimized for web streaming and is created in batch inside the server by a connector acquiring the 3D models from the CAD (PRO/E, Catia,..).
The cart created contains information regarding price (customer catalogs management) and available stock obtained from the ERP system.
Access to the orders history where you can find the updated cart and the offers and order confirmation sent to the customer.
Documents sharing: web offer, order, order confirmation, packing list, invoices.
The platform comes with a dedicated client for iOS device which feautures a stand-alone mode if lacking web access and an online mode as an Extranet client, linked to the server and to the Extranet.
iPhone and iPad comes with all the feautures of a complete ERP:
– Business Partners management
– Management of Items, stock information, price history, barcode reader
– Items features matching homography to find objects
– Warehouse quantities and alerts with monitor inventory levels
– Product details, including purchases, sales prices and photos
– 1D and 2D (Data Matrix) bar code scanner integrated
– Spare Parts Catalogue
– Bill of Materials
– 2D drawings
– 3D model/assembly
– Browse model hierarchy
– Packing list
– Create, edit, view and print documentation: quotations, sales orders, purchase orders, work orders, invoices, internal document
– Hour tracking managing projects and activities
– Issue tracker: eases collaboration with team members & customers, improving the professionality and handling of service call activities
– Attachments to items, documents, issues, hours tracking (time entry)
– Direct link to Apple Maps
– KPI live reports and Gantt charts
– Reports with Pie, Bar and Line charts
– Engineering maps and charts
– PDF creator
– Visualize key information about your business in real time with reports and interactive dashboards
– Full roundtrip synchronisation of data with ERP back-end system