Parts Manager is a manager of Bill of Material.
Parts Manager has a graphic engine to manage assembly drawings.
Parts Manager can be integrated with legacy and enterprise systems such as ERP (SAP, Dynamics AX, BAAN, AS400) and CAD systems (PRO/E, Catia, Inventor).
– Spare Parts Catalogue creating interactive PDF.
– Web portal to manage the Bill of Material, BoM browsering, parts selection, orders form, drawing view.
– Event management (lifing data) allows the managements of the life of critical parts of car/machine.
– Test/race events history; history of items used in events.
– Lifing Management: divided by test, by GP, by data, by driver; registration during an event.
– Management of all project documentation: electrical, mechanical.
|Bill of Material|
– Management of Bill of Material.
– Import BoM from ERP: SAP, Microsoft Dynamics AX, ODBC, AS400, TXT.
– Import BoM from Office: XLS.
– Manage the relationship in the hierarchy of nodes: groups, nodes.
– Management of system, car, machine and product variants.
– Drawings management and issues.
– Change Document.
– Creation of multilanguage catalogue.
– Attachments on part number.
– Serial numbers management.
– Parts search with filter options.
|Product Content Management|
– Securely vault all product data using check-in/check out, history, search and access control.
– Track, store and share multiple versions/iterations of product structures, product definition data.
– Manage product content, such as requirements, product specifications, technical publications, production plans, 3D model.
– Import and export of: STL, OBJ, PDF, HPGL, PLT, EPS, DXF, DWG, TIFF, JPG, PNG, IGES.
– Allows you to manage esplode drawings.
– Creation of HotSpot, bookmark, automatic link.
– Graphic engine to cleaning drawings: cut, copy, paste, move, rotate, scale, add text, ect.
– Viewing function: zoom all, zoom window, zoom +, zoom -, dynamic.
– Function of editing raster images (jpg, tiff, png, bmp).
– Creation of interactive catalogue with cross reference, index and browse drawings position text.
– Print layout customization.
– Preview function.
– Complete PDF: general index, electrical parts index, mechanical parts index, critical parts index.
– Server Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux.
– Application Server: Apache Tomcat.
– Database: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server.